Sunday, January 16, 2011

Small steps and hard work...

A good friend of mine told me about a place that was opening in Hughson. A place with local live bands, poetry, music lessons and local artists and photographers showcasing their work. She let me know about it and I contacted the owners, showed them my work and they want to display what I have! It's a small location and won't get a lot of traffic but I feel like this is a step in the direction that I want to go. I am SO blessed to have so many people in my corner...rooting for me and helping me with resources. The people in my life have helped to make me who I am!!!! It's exciting to think that people may look up at my photos and think, "That would look great in my home." There is no better feeling for a photographer than that!!!!


When you have a dream in life...you can't just sit back and wait for your dream to turn into reality. The REALITY is that you have to put hard work into it...make sacrifices...put some things in life on the back burner in order to make that dream come true. I have spent so much of my time lately trying to make that dream of mine come true...and I am starting to see results and the hard work is paying off!!!

On another note...I am so excited that my new camera is coming tomorrow. I can't wait to test it out...and of course think of a name for it :) LOL.

So...I hope everyone that has a dream, puts the hard work into it to make it come true...God wants us to be our best selves....wants us to enjoy life and live to the fullest...enjoy every person and every moment! I certainly am enjoying my moments!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment