Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10 thankful for...

I am so glad I did this 30 days of why i am thankful...it has lifted my spirit and forced me to think of all my blessings.
Day 10 I am thankful for my friend Marcia. I have many loyal, loving friends and I am so blessed in that department....but today I am thankful for Marcia.
Most people see our pictures on Facebook having adventures...traveling...taking pictures and just having a great time. We have a unique friendship...we can spend a week together and not get tired of each other...be in the car for 12 hours and never argue...we are annoyed by the same things and love the same hobbies too...we seem to usually be in the same mood at the same time so our time just flows smoothly. We love the same foods and our time together is just easy and always fun!
That's just a few of the reasons I am thankful for her. Most people don't know how much she supports me...when Rob passed away she was right there...laying next to me as I sobbed for hours...just being there...knowing I did not need words...just needed to know someone cared! I am thankful that she loves me...for me!!!
I really believe that God places people in our lives in his timing and we should trust that...cherish and nurture those friendships. I don't waste my time on negative, petty, controlling and selfish people...if I put my time and energy into those relationships...it would take away from all the amazing people that God has given me!
Sooooo day 10 I am thankful for the amazing friendship that I have with Marcia...I appreciate her more than I think she will ever know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment