Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5...thankful for...

Tonight was my last night at group therapy for people that have experienced a sudden loss in their life. I went into the group only thinking that I would gain something out of it...that I would find the tools to heal my pain. I feel like I learned so much and have some of the tools I need to continue moving forward. Tonight the facilitator of the group took me aside and said that I was inspirational and a positive person and that some of the ideas I shared in group, she was going to bring up in future group therapy sessions. It made me feel good that not only did I get a lot out of group... But that I was able to contribute as well. So today I am thankful for the people I met at group therapy for helping me move forward in life...and continue to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment