Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful for my job...both of them!

November 1,1997 I started working at Baker Cadra. I was 19 years old, in college and working three other jobs. It was a super stressful time and I still wonder today how I was able to balance it all. After a year at Baker Cadra, they offered me a different position and I started full time and quit the other jobs....but continued my schooling. It's been 15 years now.... I have spent part of my teens, my 20's and now my 30's there. I have grown, changed, matured, and become who I am, surrounded by people I now consider an extension of my family. The economy has hit our practice and had hours cut but I still have my job.. still have medical insurance and a retirement plan. I still go to work everyday with people that I care about and am proud to work for amazing oral surgeons.
A few years back I started my photography business. This is my passion...what my heart cheers for....what my soul is fed by....it's really what I am meant to be. I am the most happy when I have a camera in my hand and someone on the other side smiling. :)
So I am so thankful to have a job where I spend the day with my extended family helping patients and another job that feeds my soul with a camera in my hand. I am so blessed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment